Friday 9 March 2012

Sometimes life suck at school!

Sometimes, or better said, I never understand my classmates, are they too normal for me or am I too abnormal for them? hahahah, ah whatever, the last thing I wanted in this life would be to be like them, they're stupid, clumsy even when I consider myself to be a bit clumsy!!! It really pisses me off that they do not look further than their eyes, they're fake and ugly, they have no style, no personality they're like shadows but with a high level of stupidity and it pisses me off even more the fact that they think I like the same shitty stuff they like, hey girls, yeah you, I hate you because of that!, I wish you could read this but you barely speak a decent spanish, how could I possibly expect you to read something written in english?, wow it seems like I never get tired of mocking them!,, I'm totally different from them, if I say fuck you, they say we love you, if I say long, they say short, if they say you're freak and weird, then I say "whatever hahahaha" I don't care I'll still hating you!!! Today they invited me to a nightclub which I don't like so much, so I immediately said NOOOO!, they don't know better places to go, bunch of mentally retarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment