Friday 9 March 2012

Brainless girls!

So today I was just sitting on my desk there at school, working, drawing, etc. when a constant though came to my mind and it has been there pretty much since I got into collage. In my classroom we are only 10 students, a small group, but it actually looks smaller 'cause only three and sometimes four students attend to class every day, which was not the case today; almost all of us were at school but that's not the main point of my though so here I go. It is supposed that a person who truly wants to be an artist, designer or whatever that involves arts needs to be talented; it's obvious that at the beginning of the career most of us are just that " beginners" but we need to make efforts to get better, to practise, study some techniques and a lot of other things, so that, why some girls from my class complain such a lot? Complain to life when you try so hard to achieve something but do not complain when you do nothing to get that! fuck off get a useful brain please.

No comments:

Post a Comment