Wednesday 8 February 2012

a cloudy day:)

I've always lived in Mexico, I was born and raised in here. I've never been out of my country I know this may be really weird for people that live in Europe or South America 'cause countries in those locations in the planet are somewhat small and for that it's easier to travel to another city but people from North America is kind of difficult or we just don't do that so often due to our countries are bigger but, that shouldn't be an obstacult so that I have in mind that I want to move, yeah I want to leave America and move to the old land Europe but that would be like in two or three years and the chosen country is Finland and also Sweden I really long the lifestyle that somebody like me could live there, so Scandinavia just wait because I'm on my way to get to you:)


...btw, the images that I post are not mine, I just collect inspiring pictures and bring them to my blog, I will remove those that belong to somebody there outside and want me to do that, I'd do that without problems. So the theme right now is girls with style that I love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment