Monday 9 January 2012

Feeling a bit poetic tonight:)

So here I am again, new year but nothing's really new for me. I walk the same streets over and over again in my hometown, sometimes with no place to arrive, I just feel like I need to discover new sites, maybe moving I´m sick of the people that hurt others, they don't the right to frighten us so we don't have to live with that burden. I write this because this is the only space where I can write everything I want and, perhaps nobody is gonna read this; however, I know I wrote it. Most days I wake up really early 'cause I think I waste a lot of time if I do not wake up and start doing something. I love to create things, to draw, to make clothes, listen music, this little pleasures of the life; other days I feel like I want to cry, scream, not to do something new and I just wanna stay in bed and watch crap t.v., but hey, there's always a new day and with it comes another idea of what life means for us. Sometimes I feel like a want to take my suitcase and go... go away to explore, wander, live real life, so when I finnish school I'll fly away ,even though I'm not sure where, I made my mind and I know what I want, I´m gonna fight for that I love. Nothing to loss, much to win, I refuse to live a normal life and don't want that I don't need it! I'd rather hear people calling me weird than being what they expect me to be. Those little details always make the difference, and I know I can't be like others, don't know how to do it and it's not in my plans 'cause I don't make plans, I make my ideas real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment