Saturday 21 January 2012

coffe kisses;)...Listening to Norther!

I love music, I'm a girl with a wide variety of likes about music. Basically I adore rock, metal, folk, pagan folk, classical, electro and some pop, not all of the fucking popstar are nice for me, I like pop that probably nobody knows in my city, I hate stupid pop that only talks about shit. Well, if I'd could choose a place to live because of it's music that place would be the incredible Finland, I love its bands, they are the best in the world; so I hate the rest of the music which only left you pointless, I mean I like to listen to music that is clever for me, even though when it's only music without lyrics 'cause it makes you feel things, shivers, you cry when listen to that 'cause it has soul, spirit something to convey to our minds and hearts, but seriously what do stupid pop song transmit to you?, nothing, 'cause most of them are just written to make money and not to change people's way of thinking. Going back to the point where I said that I only like clever pop, I don't even know if I'm right calling that music pop but, when you listen to a song you inmediately know if it's worth it or not!. By the way, I've realised that most of the music I listen comes from Scandinavia and some other regions of Europe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment